[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Quick Feedback- How to get me to play MS right now

ota9x55ruri2pponota9x55ruri2ppon
Reactions: 1,580
edited February 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I first have to say this is strictly subjective, just a personal opinion, thought of one individual. If others feel the same way, or different, feel free to comment below. And, I am sure this topic has popped up before, perhaps even just recently too, I am guessing.

To get me playing, I just need... BURNING PROJECT
NO BURNING, NO PLAYING
is the feedback I want to leave here for all to review...
I am one of those who works most of the time during weekdays and barely gets a time to rest on weekends (computer game is not necessarily a healthy way to relax),
so with BURNING any kind of PLAYING would make more sense. Just putting this out there, again. Thanks. Just a feedback/request.

p.s. It almost sounds like I need BP 24/7, no that'd make this game (or any game, for that matter) weird, perhaps very weird. But BP events more frequent would suffice, then again, that will be up to the game design team at Nexon USA to decide, just putting this idea out there as well as my own personal 2 cents.
  1. Do you need BURNING now, to get you playing more? (just take your first thought, veteran or not)7 votes
    1. yes
       29% (2 votes)
    2. no
       71% (5 votes)

Comments

• DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited February 2018
    burning is not that great, friend.
  • bazzybazzy
    Reactions: 1,525
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    good point
  • bazzybazzy
    Reactions: 1,525
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    I first have to say this is strictly subjective, just a personal opinion, thought of one individual. If others feel the same way, or different, feel free to comment below. And, I am sure this topic has popped up before, perhaps even just recently too, I am guessing.

To get me playing, I just need... BURNING PROJECT
    NO BURNING, NO PLAYING
    is the feedback I want to leave here for all to review...
    I am one of those who works most of the time during weekdays and barely gets a time to rest on weekends (computer game is not necessarily a healthy way to relax),
    so with BURNING any kind of PLAYING would make more sense. Just putting this out there, again. Thanks. Just a feedback/request.

p.s. It almost sounds like I need BP 24/7, no that'd make this game (or any game, for that matter) weird, perhaps very weird. But BP events more frequent would suffice, then again, that will be up to the game design team at Nexon USA to decide, just putting this idea out there as well as my own personal 2 cents.

Though burning can greatly benefit everyone, it shouldn't be the deciding factor to whether or not you play the game. With your current situation, Maplestory might not be the best game for you, and burning isn't that great either. It still requires great effort to get to 150, and above.