[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Mechanical Hearts

NiikozillaNiikozilla
Reactions: 410
edited February 2018 in General Chat
Does anyone know how to complete Pheobe's last quest? It's "Discarded Inventory". Is it just on a loop that I have to continuously rescue the same androids?
I have completed the whole story line, so I'm pretty curious what other androids she means needs to be rescued.

Comments

• ArlongArlong
    Reactions: 4,645
    edited February 2018
    she just wants you to resave the same ones and you get coins if you do. If you saved adam and eve then you're done
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited February 2018
    Discarded Inventory is a daily repeatable quest for coins. Same for "Invasive Investigation".

Once you defeat Krania, you're done with the story for season 1. Once you rescue both Adam and Eve, you're done with the story for season 2.
  • WealthyBradWealthyBrad
    Reactions: 205
    edited February 2018
    Neospector wrote: »
    Discarded Inventory is a daily repeatable quest for coins. Same for "Invasive Investigation".

Once you defeat Krania, you're done with the story for season 1. Once you rescue both Adam and Eve, you're done with the story for season 2.

ok ok, so this is just season 1 right? O_o Season 2 hasn't come out yet is what you are saying
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited February 2018
    ok ok, so this is just season 1 right? O_o Season 2 hasn't come out yet is what you are saying

Season 2 is out. Once you defeat Krania (complete the quest "Subjective Morality") you can start the season 2 quests by locating the rusted Adam and Eve androids hidden in the forest in Investigation Mode.
  • Traveler5577Traveler5577
    Reactions: 1,995
    edited February 2018
    i need help on rescuing that droid out of the factory. but the controls for it i got, but this wall that blocks me well i was Livid and ready to just screw it, there was (sorry for saying this.) fudging instruction clearly what to fudging do, and i really wanted to enjoy this story mission/challenge SOMEONE HELP OUT PLEASE..... (calms down.) alright sorry i needed to vent on that, otherwise it looks amazing for a little story i hope they keep around again and again. ^_^ are we getting that Eluna World Mining Planet back ? i wanted to hope they would keep that sometime. (frowns)
    Lilyflower