[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Inner Ability

PhiliaPhilia
Reactions: 500
edited February 2018 in Bug Reporting
Greetings ladies and gentlemen with the joyous hobby of computer games.
I have been playing this game a lot on and off during the past years and recently got back to the world of maplestory. I did then notice that I however had been affected by a possible bug or by a one time scenario. Because I was previously in the supreme world on the EU version of the game and had everything working just fine, but when I got back and had been brought to the global version, I had lost all my inner abilities and none of the quests to regain it was available to me.

After searching through the forum I havent seen anyone else mention something like that, but as I cannot confirm what actually was the cause of this (even though it's most likely the transfer) I thought it'd be best to report it here.

I did send a ticket about it and then responded as I was asked to provide pictures about the quests available, but after doing so I was only given the solution to do the quests, despite that they were not there. The ticket is now considered resolved, but as that is not really true I'd like to hear what the forum can say about it instead.

The ticket number is #600110

(Also, seems like my pet dragon cannot loot anything but mesos, but its not as big of a deal as the inner ability one)

Comments

• OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited February 2018
    It's an issue from when characters were transferred from Supreme to the EU servers which followed us here.
    I've forwarded it, but I would suggest reopening the ticket showing you do not have the quests to gain the inner ability.
    (The pet is also a known issue)
    Philia
  • PhiliaPhilia
    Reactions: 500
    edited February 2018
    Thanks :) I have made them re-open it and hopefully solve it. It wouldn't be fun if I'd have to remake my first ever 200+ which also had been in the supreme world xP