[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Are sengoku items transferable?

shysDeshysDe
Reactions: 310
edited February 2018 in General Chat
For the ones that say they are, can we actually in reboot, it would be nice to transfer a pocket item over and sensei medal and buy badge with main. i know ive seen items say you can before and not be able to, ty anyone for input.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    You cannot transfer any Equipment in Reboot.
    Doesn't matter where it comes from, doesn't matter what it says on the tooltip. If it's an Equip item it can't go into Storage. Ever.
  • LolaBunnyLolaBunny
    Reactions: 2,785
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    None of the items can be moved in Reboot.

The Title, while being a Set-Up item, is untradeable, so that cannot be moved.

For more information, visit here: http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/28247/sengoku-high-february-14-27
    Sengoku Shodan Pin: Pocket Item. Untradeable. STR/DEX/INT/LUK: +20, Weapon ATT/Magic ATT: +10
    Sengoku Hakase Badge: Untradeable. Req. Lv: 160. STR/DEX/INT/LUK: +10, Weapon ATT/Magic ATT: +10, Number of Upgrades Available: 2.
    This badge can gain Potential.
    Sengoku Renshi Title: Untradeable. STR/DEX/INT/LUK: +7, Weapon ATT/Magic ATT: +7, MaxHP/MaxMP: +500
  • Traveler5577Traveler5577
    Reactions: 1,995
    edited February 2018
    AKradian wrote: »
    Doesn't matter where it comes from, doesn't matter what it says on the tooltip. If it's an Equip item it can't go into Storage. Ever.

so if pulled in a toon from scania with better acc, and equips i cant have them in reboot? i have to regain these things in reboot? sounds rough...
    Lilyflower
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    AKradian wrote: »

so if pulled in a toon from scania with better acc, and equips i cant have them in reboot? i have to regain these things in reboot? sounds rough...

You can't transfer characters into or out of Reboot.
    SlicedTime