[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

2x exp/drop event + hong bao?

NightfauxNightfaux
Reactions: 300
Member, Private Tester
edited February 2018 in General Chat
Hey guys do we know if the hong bao will stack with the event this weekend?

Cheers, Jason

Comments

• KushyDragonKushyDragon
    Reactions: 1,715
    edited February 2018
    Nightfaux wrote: »
    Hey guys do we know if the hong bao will stack with the event this weekend?

Cheers, Jason

Yes they do, I used them with a cs coupon and the event, and some other exp buffs.

Went from 234 @ .39% to 234 @ 70.85% in 4 hours.
    Nightfaux
  • NightfauxNightfaux
    Reactions: 300
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018

Yes they do, I used them with a cs coupon and the event, and some other exp buffs.

Went from 234 @ .39% to 234 @ 70.85% in 4 hours.

Thanks man, got a fair wack of % myself, roughly 35% at 225 :)
  • 9gag9gag
    Reactions: 270
    edited February 2018
    I was wanting to see of the 3x coupons from Marvel would work with the Hong Bao 3x buffs that be bretty guuuud, I know the 3x coupons from Marvel don't work with 2x events but maybe for the 3x Marvel coupons I used all the 3x Marvel coupons so can't find out.
  • KushyDragonKushyDragon
    Reactions: 1,715
    edited February 2018
    9gag wrote: »
    I was wanting to see of the 3x coupons from Marvel would work with the Hong Bao 3x buffs that be bretty guuuud, I know the 3x coupons from Marvel don't work with 2x events but maybe for the 3x Marvel coupons I used all the 3x Marvel coupons so can't find out.

Me either, I used all of mine for two cadenas and illiums.

However, if you get one from next marvel. Save it for another lunar new year event if it comes out.
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited February 2018
    9gag wrote: »

I still have a 3x coupon from marvel and 1 3x Lunar New Year coupon so i'll give it a shot.