[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Bera Ever Since World Transfer

FrappucinoFrappucino
Reactions: 300
in General Chat
I'm curious. how has Bera been ever since the world transfer. how does the market look like? my guess is that because there's an influx of supply, prices of item has dropped drastically but because there's also an increase in currency, things become more expensive but what is the net increase/decrease looks like. is it an overall increase or decrease in item price?

Comments

• TheOutlanderTheOutlander
    Reactions: 1,230
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    People say there's actually a whole lot more bots now, but I'm from Khroa so maybe I got those rumors from salty people.
  • DaisukeHarutoDaisukeHaruto
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited February 2018
    yeah, I tried grinding a little late last month and kept hitting hunting areas and places with missions filled with three or four randoms like (not real) aljjljaoa32 or 93993iekddi or even 23Nexonsukz26 that one I think wasn't a normal hackbot, since the moves had the shoutout 'Nexon sucks' repeatedly