[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

King of Rings

YinYangXYinYangX
Reactions: 3,995
Member, Private Tester
edited February 2018 in General Chat
Any idea if you have to get rings from the shop or ones from previous events count? Guildmate said that KMS had it through Maple Achievements, meaning it's not retrospective.

Comments

• AnythingAnything
    Reactions: 1,385
    edited March 2018
    If you check at the Maple Achievement at tab Event, open it and you can view which 'rings' you need to collect. If you don't have it yet, it will be grayed out. I have 2 of 6 rings according to the achievement. These 2 rings were obtained a long time ago. Although I do want the chair...I don't like the idea we need to collect these rings, which has no use on my main.
    YinYangX
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2018
    Anything wrote: »
    If you check at the Maple Achievement at tab Event, open it and you can view which 'rings' you need to collect. If you don't have it yet, it will be grayed out. I have 2 of 6 rings according to the achievement. These 2 rings were obtained a long time ago. Although I do want the chair...I don't like the idea we need to collect these rings, which has no use on my main.

Oh, didn't realize the event achievement was already up. Didn't think it would be till event time, ty.
    Already 5/6 way done. xd