[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

A question about pet box in Hila.

oWhiteooWhiteo
Reactions: 100
edited March 2018 in General Chat
I and my friend go to boss Hila.
After we defeat her, I want to give pet box to my friend. But he can't see the box.
How can I budge the pet box to my friends?

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2018
    You can't.
    The pet box is an instanced drop, which means each person in the party could get one, but nobody can see the other person's box.
    bumbertyroWhiteo
  • oWhiteooWhiteo
    Reactions: 100
    edited March 2018
    AKradian wrote: »
    You can't.
    The pet box is an instanced drop, which means each person in the party could get one, but nobody can see the other person's box.

Thanks
    Reactions: 735
    edited March 2018
    oWhiteo wrote: »
    AKradian wrote: »
    You can't.

Thanks

The person who does the most damage is likely the one that would have a better chance of getting one.
    Before the drop rate nerf the person with the most drop rate got the most drops or was able to be the one who had a better chance of getting a rare drop.

I do Hard Hila everyday I don't think there has been a day where I didn't get a pet box, but even if he does get the pet box he could end up with the equip item for the pet and not the pet, however the pet does expire which will require a water of life luckily that can be bought with daily reward points.
  • ArlongArlong
    Reactions: 4,645
    edited March 2018
    yea but why revive it when you can just get another blackheart easily