[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Accesory % Drop rate help

FieldSkyFieldSky
Reactions: 830
edited March 2018 in General Chat
From what level should my accessories be? I have read that they should be from level 70 so that they have the greatest potential (which is 20%), but I'm not sure about it. I also wanted to know if there is still the nerf that was made to this, which did not accumulate the% drop rate

Comments

Reactions: 735
    edited March 2018
    Uhhhh would recommend the (2) Last Unwelcome Guest Necklaces, Last Unwelcome Guest Earrings, Blackgate rings, any face / eye that is at least 107+ anything under I think Level 75 can only have I think under 15%
    It is possible to get 3 lines of % drop rate.
  • SorrowSorrow
    Reactions: 2,780
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2018
    Level 71 or above will give you 20% drop rate on accessories. If you use an item that is level 70 or below while being above level 30, you can get 15%. I don't recommend making tradable % drop equips because you will lose set effects and stats, which are crucial for higher level training areas. Not being able to 1 hit kill compared to taking 2 hits to kill will make your drop gear lose its efficiency.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited March 2018
    Greed pendant is a good item to get 20% drop on since it already has equip drop rate on it as well. Black gate rings, only if you have the patience or the money to buy them if youre in a non-reboot server
    FieldSky
  • FieldSkyFieldSky
    Reactions: 830
    edited March 2018
    Greed pendant is a good item to get 20% drop on since it already has equip drop rate on it as well. Black gate rings, only if you have the patience or the money to buy them if youre in a non-reboot server

Why should the ring be specifically 'Black gate ring' and not another?
  • Traveler5577Traveler5577
    Reactions: 1,995
    edited March 2018
    interesting.. so what 5 Potential is really good to get now then? all stat%, Boss Damage%, Damage %?? that is so far from what i gathered. and how much drop Rate % do u need to get a good effective rate of Drops anywho? i know the healer had a drop rate bonus on one their stats recently or something i dont remember.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited March 2018
    FieldSky wrote: »

Why should the ring be specifically 'Black gate ring' and not another?

black gate rings aren't unique equipped items, so you have have as many equipped. but you can use the silver blossom ring gollux rings anything really.
    Traveler5577