[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

MAPLESTORY CONTESTS

pregnentladipregnentladi
Reactions: 835
Member, Private Tester
edited March 2018 in General Chat
On the forums can you please host more of the maple CONTESTS because it gives gud money and they are a lot of fun. But maybe make more creative themes because doing outfit contests all the time is starting to get a bit boring. I liked the music contest that happened last year where you had to make a composition of the material through time songs. What are your opinions on this and what kind of contest would you guys want? Discuss.
RyoManMewBlueberry

Comments

• SorrowSorrow
    Reactions: 2,780
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2018
    I'd like more games with prizes instead of contests. Contests have always pretty much been arts & crafts, but not everyone is great at it.
    RyoMan
  • RyoManRyoMan
    Reactions: 1,230
    edited April 2018
    I like the idea of having both games and crafts, to having something for everyone.
    Wesleyx3
  • SparkleeSparklee
    Reactions: 2,630
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2018
    Definitely needs something to bring a sense of community back to the game, as well as the forum...

It all seems too eerily quiet.
    RyoMan
  • Wesleyx3Wesleyx3
    Reactions: 1,485
    edited April 2018
    RyoMan wrote: »
    I like the idea of having both games and crafts, to having something for everyone.

I agree. Yay! Something for everyone!
    RyoMan