[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Customer updates on bugs

FluorescingFluorescing
Reactions: 590
edited April 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
So for all the glitches and bugs that are occurring, can Nexon do something to notify their customers instead of just replying on their tickets "we are doing something about it so please wait?" I'm annoyed. Their cash item has been glitched and functionally didn't work ingame. I send multiple tickets but my tickets are closed every time. It's actually been so long that the nx item has expired, and Nexon refuses to update me on what's happening.

Instead of telling customers that, how about make a list of bugs to be fixed so it at least SEEMS like you've acknowledged it? Show that there's actual progress instead of leaving us in doubt. There is such little communication. No one wants a compensation when it doesn't even matter to the customer anymore.
  1. Should Nexon publically list all known bugs and ETA on fix?4 votes
    1. Yes
       100% (4 votes)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited April 2018
    Can you clarify exactly which cash items are glitched and what their broken functionality is?
    I'm looking through previous bug reports for issues regarding cash items, however most of the bugs mentioned are graphical (thus, lower priority), permanent (I.E. not what you mentioned), or fixed to my knowledge. Mostly some combination of the three.

Support can tell you that an issue is being looked into, but a list of bugs currently being looked into isn't going to give you any more information than you've already been told via ticket. When bugs are fixed, they are typically mentioned in the maintenance/patch notes.
  • FluorescingFluorescing
    Reactions: 590
    edited April 2018
    Neospector wrote: »
    Can you clarify exactly which cash items are glitched and what their broken functionality is?
    I'm looking through previous bug reports for issues regarding cash items, however most of the bugs mentioned are graphical (thus, lower priority), permanent (I.E. not what you mentioned), or fixed to my knowledge. Mostly some combination of the three.

Support can tell you that an issue is being looked into, but a list of bugs currently being looked into isn't going to give you any more information than you've already been told via ticket. When bugs are fixed, they are typically mentioned in the maintenance/patch notes.

Hi, the cash item was "Item Tag Clear" which was meant to remove any names on items, however it has long been expired without any further notice from Nexon about what they're doing about it.