[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maple Achievement Nautilus Exploration Achievement

LuckiestGuyLuckiestGuy
Reactions: 745
edited April 2018 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Maple Achievement

Brief bug summary: Training room is not registering in the Achievement Book

More details:

JjQ50W4.png

UPDATE:
In the latest v194 update that should supposedly fix this achievement, the room is checked off correctly, but the achievement never is awarded to the player:
5MGJpev.png
zRUQNEx.png

Steps to reproduce: Attempt to complete the Maple Achievement for Nautilus Exploration

Character name: DoodleHero

Character level: 225

Character job: Wind Archer

World name: Reboot
WONDERGUY

Comments

• LuckiestGuyLuckiestGuy
    edited March 2018
    This is still a problem in the latest patch, unless there's a quest only room that has the exact same room name that the achievement is looking for.
    WONDERGUY
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited March 2018
    Heyo

I believe you are in the correct room.

I have forwarded this.
    WONDERGUY
  • LuckiestGuyLuckiestGuy
    edited April 2018
    @Invulgo

In the latest patch that should supposedly fix this, the achievement is incorrectly updated:
    I have gone into the room and got the room checked off:
    5MGJpev.png

But the achievement is still listed as pending, and no points were awarded:
    zRUQNEx.png
    WONDERGUY
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited April 2018
    Oh I see.

I will forward this again.
    WONDERGUY
  • HolyGiraffeHolyGiraffe
    Reactions: 1,460
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2018
    same applies for the rien exploration
    WONDERGUY
  • MegaScienceMegaScience
    Reactions: 3,795
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited April 2018
    If your Achievement Refresh button is available, would you try using it and see if it completes?
    WONDERGUY
  • AnythingAnything
    Reactions: 1,385
    edited April 2018
    If your Achievement Refresh button is available, would you try using it and see if it completes?

I already did this for the Trait achievements on a different character that still could do a refresh. I didn't look at the exploration rien and nautilius tab at that moment, but found out I wasn't rewarded for those, it worked for the traits.

And I don't know if anyone was able to complete Perion's quests for achievements. I'm missing the excavation site one. I did all the quests in perion.
    I also went on a mule to do it again, checked every map for all the available quests from those signs, but couldn't complete.
    WONDERGUY
  • ManiOhManiOh
    Reactions: 2,155
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2018
    refresh button stays gray if you allready used you cant refresh .....
    they forgot unlock the button after they made fix
    same for traits they said fixed but we cant try refresh
    also VL prequest,scar-targa prequest ,there is exlusive quests/maps only able to do while you make quest first time
    they should refresh aswell
    LShadow3WONDERGUY
  • LShadow3LShadow3
    Reactions: 1,555
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2018
    Same here. Refresh button is greyed out, so I can't refresh traits.

Also, Rein and Nautilus achievements are stuck at like 20/20, but it won't register as completed.
    WONDERGUY
  • ForeverAsleepForeverAsleep
    Reactions: 1,075
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2018
    This problem's still happening following the April 12th maintenance which was supposed to fix the issue.
    http://prntscr.com/j4ev9u
    Refreshed Maple Achievements on the character used to complete the area exploration, no fix.
    WONDERGUY
  • AnythingAnything
    Reactions: 1,385
    edited April 2018
    I pressed the refresh button after today's maintenance and it's still not working.
    WONDERGUY
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2018
    Thank you for letting us know.
    Nexon has been informed that the fix doesn't seem to work.
  • ManiOhManiOh
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2018
    ehhh i still got 14/14 pending
    refresh button was open
    G3tXQD4.jpg
    also traits worked
    but
    VL tower map ,scar-targa map ,dualbalde traning maps and few other still missing that can be done only once and cant go back unless remake char
    WONDERGUY
  • HolyGiraffeHolyGiraffe
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2018
    ManiOh wrote: »
    ehhh i still got 14/14 pending
    refresh button was open
    G3tXQD4.jpg
    also traits worked
    but
    VL tower map ,scar-targa map ,dualbalde traning maps and few other still missing that can be done only once and cant go back unless remake char

I was going to ask the same thing.
    Is it intentional that to get the achievment wer'e supposed to visit maps that you can only access once, during story, or character creation?
    Common sense is that you'll have to visit character specific maps, but not maps that get closed off after you visit.
    A good example would be "Black Heaven Main Computer" Room in the Scrapyard region.
    The only way to access the map is to have a character visit it during a one-time quest in a story. I could complete the quest until I had a new character reach level 200 and only then I could start the quest.

also, I don't have enough slots for character in theserver I'm playing, so if I have to make a new character to get an achievment, I have to either delete a character, or play in another world.
    WONDERGUY
  • ManiOhManiOh
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2018
    I was going to ask the same thing.
    Is it intentional that to get the achievment wer'e supposed to visit maps that you can only access once, during story, or character creation?
    Common sense is that you'll have to visit character specific maps, but not maps that get closed off after you visit.
    A good example would be "Black Heaven Main Computer" Room in the Scrapyard region.
    The only way to access the map is to have a character visit it during a one-time quest in a story. I could complete the quest until I had a new character reach level 200 and only then I could start the quest.

also, I don't have enough slots for character in theserver I'm playing, so if I have to make a new character to get an achievment, I have to either delete a character, or play in another world.
    yes i agree
    well i belive the refresh system its made for that, to avoid the need of remakeing char just for a quest/map achivment
    i mentiond few other achivments thats has kinda same issue as nautilus,so they work on other aswell
    black heaven pc room its good example too

so far traits got fixed with last patch/sc also lvls i belive ( all tho makeing 1 lvl will make you get all you missed before )
    WONDERGUY
  • LuckiestGuyLuckiestGuy
    edited July 2018
    This is still broken as of the summer blockbuster patch:
    jhKQooW.png
    WONDERGUYHolyGiraffe
  • PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    Reactions: 5,265
    edited August 2018
    This is still broken.

Since this is a GMS bug, I know of a GMS feature that can fix it.

Add Crocell's 2 maps to the Achievement, so that we'll have a chance to complete it.
    WONDERGUY
  • HolyGiraffeHolyGiraffe
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2018
    This is *STILL* an issue, to this day. MONTHS after the supposed fix, and after it's been forwarded, and after tickets, and after waiting. This shouldn't be that difficult to fix.
    WONDERGUY
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited October 2018
    It's been forwarded again.
    WONDERGUY
  • HolyGiraffeHolyGiraffe
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2018
    I am sorry I'm nagging, but it doesn't seem to be going anywhere.
    The issue is here since April, and it's the middle of November right now.
    This should have been taken care of MONTHS ago.

Whenever I try the live chat, I get the same answer "We're investigating".
    What is there to investigate?!
    The problem is literally known, the fix is easy, and the problem cannot return to any player who hasn't completed the achievements previous to April 12th maintenance, so it will not occur again to other players, only a handful of specific ones.
    Why is this taking so long?