[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

I would suggest a Brazilian server PT/EN

LuryxymataLuryxymata
Reactions: 400
edited April 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I am 21 years old and I will never forget when I first played Maple Story in 2011 on the Brazilian server. I want to create this Forum to request a new Brazilian server. Nexon you could win many more players if the Brazilian server came back. PS. sorry for my English.

Tenho 21 anos e nunca vou me esquecer de quando joguei pela primeira vez Maple Story em 2011 no servidor Brasileiro. Quero criar esse Forum para pedir um novo servidor brasileiro. Nexon vc poderia ganhar muito mais jogadores se o servidor brasileiro voltasse. PS. desculpe pelo meu ingles.
  1. Do you also want a Brazilian server? / Voce também quer um servidor brasileiro?4 votes
    1. Yes / Sim
       75% (3 votes)
    2. No / Não
       25% (1 vote)

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited April 2018
    To my knowledge, Brazil was covered under EMS, which has since been merged with GMS.

You should be able to play on the GMS servers, unless I am mistaken. I don't believe Brazil is IP blocked.
    Luryxymata
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited April 2018
    Brazilians can already play GMS since the EMS service got merged into GMS

i think the only places blocked that dont have an MS service are Vietnam and Indonesia
    Luryxymata
  • LuryxymataLuryxymata
    edited April 2018
    I understand what you're saying. but I believe that playing with more than 120 ms / ping, is not pleasant for anyone and few Brazilians know English well
  • LuryxymataLuryxymata
    edited April 2018
    Neospector wrote: »
    To my knowledge, Brazil was covered under EMS, which has since been merged with GMS.

You should be able to play on the GMS servers, unless I am mistaken. I don't believe Brazil is IP blocked.

You're right, Brazil does not have the ip blocked anymore. But I'm referring to when the Brazilian server existed and I would like to have it again
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited April 2018
    Luryxymata wrote: »
    Neospector wrote: »

You're right, Brazil does not have the ip blocked anymore. But I'm referring to when the Brazilian server existed and I would like to have it again

well unfortunately GMS and Nexon Na have nothing to do with that, you would have to take that up with nexon corporate, not nexon NA through the maple forums.

also as MS brazil already failed by not having a big enough population of players or income, i doubt they would try making it a second time.

if brazilians want to play MS they will have to do it through the GMS service unless you can convince Nexon Corporate that there would be droves of Br players spending lots of money.

if your last experiences were playing the ems server, you should try playing on the NA servers, I hear that the ping is lower for brazilian players.