[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Guides on Burning Character to 150 fast

xxHorntailxxxxHorntailxx
Reactions: 1,860
edited April 2018 in General Chat
I made this to save time (took me about under 4 hours). If you already know alot of ways that are faster, disregard.
1. Pick a good mobbing class (if you don't know what to burn and you already got all the necessary classes). For Example: Ice/Lightning Mage or Luminous.
2. First get to level 60 and/or 100. Make sure you get the skills from "[13th Anniversary] The Power of the Stars". Some skills may require you to get it at a certain level.
3. Once you get those skills, if you can, get as much star force as possible. I usually go up to 30 for Star Force Maps but you don't need that much.
4. Try to rack up 30 Galaxy Stars with UFO Raid and/or Stellar Staff so you can train at Planet Glacius.
(EXP Coupons or anything related would be excellent for Step 5).
5. Train at Glacius (you can still change monster type to up the stakes) and continue to use UFO Faid and Stellar Staff on the mobs there. I tend to get alot of exp by spamming those skills. (Obviously, you can't use those alone.)
6. Repeat Step 5 (if you need to get mastery books in the middle of training for more dmg, go ahead)

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2018
    IMHO, it's kind of a waste to burn classes with good mobbing.
    Burn something that's a pain to level up.
  • ChukkiChukki
    Reactions: 1,525
    edited April 2018
    Ice/Lightning mage leveling gets best after 5th job.

It's still not terrible with chain lightning but sometimes it's annoying when you're used to luminous.
  • xxHorntailxxxxHorntailxx
    Reactions: 1,860
    edited April 2018
    AKradian wrote: »
    IMHO, it's kind of a waste to burn classes with good mobbing.
    Burn something that's a pain to level up.

I definitely respect your opinion. The main reason I chose Ice/Lightning because I got all the necessary characters I need that would help my DA. I would've chosen blaster but I don't like mashing my keys and hurt my fingaaaaaas. 3% PDR is too small of an increase since I'm already 90%+ PDR. It's also to increase my legion as well since my I still got characters below 150 but there were some classes I refuse to play. Also, school's getting packed since it's approaching finals so I wanted to like get it done as soon as possible. I have played F/P Mage and got it to 160s but I have yet tried I/L until now. I'm trying it just to see how it goes up against F/P Mage (I must see the results myself). I have yet done a single boss other than Zakum on I/L. Heard it got some I-Frames and damage absorption.

Chukki wrote: »
    Ice/Lightning mage leveling gets best after 5th job. It's still not terrible with chain lightning but sometimes it's annoying when you're used to luminous.

I'm really not used to Luminous because I don't like their teleport. The only reason I got it to 200 like 2 years ago because it had nodestones sitting in my inventory. I want to use them so I can get the tradable ones.