[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Phantom Ace in the Hole Skill?

HoneyWaterHoneyWater
Reactions: 2,245
Member, Private Tester
edited April 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
i'm not sure if Ace in the Hole (Phantom) is a mobbing (since it can hit a bunch of enemies then do an AOE damage) or a bossing skill (since it can just stick to it and still do the big line finish), because when bossing it makes you pause just to spawn it,
same while mobbing, and i don't know if that would lower phantom's DPS or mobbing efficiency

i thought maybe turning Ace in the hole into like Judgement Draw Auto/Manual (Beginning Phantom Skill where you can Release the 40 stacked cards for a buff, but sometimes people like to do it manually so they could keep the buff they have)

so while mobbing or bossing it would appear while ur attacking and it would help?

but you would also be able to turn if off when doing something like CRA Pierce.

Comments

• PhantomMasterThiefPhantomMasterThief
    Reactions: 3,195
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2018
    It's great for both bossing and mobbing ( it adds a ton of DPS )
    i don't want them to turn this into a Judgement Draw Style like skill ( also, only Nexon Korea can decide on that, nexon america is only the publisher, however they can ask or suggest something to the Korean Global dev team )

TL;DR: Great skill for Mobbing and Bossing, NxK decides what to do, NxA is only the publisher. ( but can suggest ideas to the korean global dev team )
    don't change the functionally of ace in the hole, aka: Blackjack.
  • HoneyWaterHoneyWater
    Reactions: 2,245
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2018
    It's great for both bossing and mobbing ( it adds a ton of DPS )
    i don't want them to turn this into a Judgement Draw Style like skill ( also, only Nexon Korea can decide on that, nexon america is only the publisher, however they can ask or suggest something to the Korean Global dev team )

TL;DR: Great skill for Mobbing and Bossing, NxK decides what to do, NxA is only the publisher. ( but can suggest ideas to the korean global dev team )
    don't change the functionally of ace in the hole, aka: Blackjack.

yea yea i read the akradian's post and stuff

and it does give DPS but it could give more DPS if the pause wasn't there.

if the skill has the judgement draw phantom's would be able use it both ways, so more than pausing it would feel more smooth o_o

but guess it's just an opinion thing so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ whatev's