[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

More Channels/More Server Stability?

sengoku8999sengoku8999
Reactions: 610
Member, Private Tester
edited May 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Or both perhaps? I don't know, but I do want to bring this up simply because I'm starting to see some problem with the server and its limited number of channels.

I notice some lag issue that occurs in Bera when it gets pack.
I play as a BaM and if you are well aware of it's mechanic gameplay then you can understand the frustration behind it. This one easily falls as one of the most struggling class to play when it comes to lag. No, I don't have issues with my internet in case you assume that because it runs fine. I recognize Bera server is the issue as far as I know.

Usually the lag doesn't occur under two conditions: Either the server is less pack in certain time or a maintenance update comes in. You can simply tell if you just hold the loot button down and see if you are able to pick up normally without delay or test other options like teleport skills.

That's all I have to share in this post. If there are other suggestions for improvement feel free to share your thoughts on this.

Comments

• foussiremixfoussiremix
    Reactions: 2,335
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2018
    I think the servers need upgrades for their stability, the channel amount is fine.
    I mean i live in europe and suffer from lag sometimes even though i play on luna.

sengoku8999