[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

V Matrix Graphical Error

PhantomMasterThiefPhantomMasterThief
Reactions: 3,195
Member, Private Tester
edited May 2018 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Visual, Graphical

Brief bug summary: A graphical error.

More details: The V Matrix is missing an effect on the node selection buttons.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Open the V Matrix Ui
2. See that a a Graphical effect is missing from the node selection buttons

QbNQazE.png 4c5Wlm9.png

uXb7j2w.png FikT05n.png

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited May 2018
    That's the latest KMS UI. Notice that you can select two of the locked slots in the bottom picture for early unlocking.

I can't confirm it will be changed like this, but the UIs are different.
  • PhantomMasterThiefPhantomMasterThief
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2018
    Neospector wrote: »
    That's the latest KMS UI. Notice that you can select two of the locked slots in the bottom picture for early unlocking.

That's what i also thought, but then i looked at older kms video, and the V Matrix ui changed several times, we currently have the final ui as is kms, but we are missing the graphical effect, that effect was present even before the ark update there, but for some reason is not in gms ?
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2018
    Neospector wrote: »

KtcsfF3.png

Iv'e found a picture of the V Matrix Ui in KMS Pre-Ark ( this was at the nova update, you can tell by the fact it's a cadena, and it doesn't have early unlockable Node slots )
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    So, a small bug but still worth fixing, since after all it's a bug; GMS' V matrix still lacks (or missing) a graphical effect on the V matrix nodes selection button.

GMS' V Matrix:
    iPTID4R.png

KMS' V Matrix:
    sw36T1N.png

NOTE: any color differences are due to being in a video or from a site image, in-game colors are the exact same.