[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Improve your customer service and remove mm time

robtbsrobtbs
Reactions: 440
edited May 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
who thought adding a time limit for the marvel machine was a good idea?

i just recently started playing again, and over 30 pages of items (marble machine site) got expired, i try contacting CS but they denied my request,

i thought Nexon support had improved, but is as bad as before..

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited May 2018
    Marvel Machine codes last about 2 years. Typically, the game is working under the impression that you would redeem your codes within that timeframe.

Since it's intentional functionality and not a bug that requires compensation, the support department cannot help you.
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2018
    It would be nice to have better search options for marvel though.

It's been suggested already but it never hurts to bring it up again.

Checkbox for redeemed
    Checkbox for expired
    Option to sort backwards (show oldest first so we can redeem close to expiring items)

Edit: even if we just had some way of downloading our entire marvel history ourselves as a spreadsheet or something would allow us to sort it out nicely ourselves...
    SlicedTimeInvulgo
  • robtbsrobtbs
    edited May 2018
    Neospector wrote: »
    Marvel Machine codes last about 2 years. Typically, the game is working under the impression that you would redeem your codes within that timeframe.

Since it's intentional functionality and not a bug that requires compensation, the support department cannot help you.

still a terrible idea, since they are not free gifts, neither cheap tickets, marvel machine is pretty expensive.
  • XiangTuXiangTu
    Reactions: 1,225
    edited May 2018
    30 pages? you bought that many marvel coupons and forgot about it all? I agree its a system that needs improvement, but how do you brush off that many spins for over 2 years?
  • robtbsrobtbs
    edited May 2018
    XiangTu wrote: »
    30 pages? you bought that many marvel coupons and forgot about it all? I agree its a system that needs improvement, but how do you brush off that many spins for over 2 years?

i was unable to play MS for a long time, basically after what nexon did to the game alof of people quit..

i just came back to give it another opportunity, or maybe just the nostalgia...

work, school, travel