[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Regarding coins from previous events...

TachikawaHiyokoTachikawaHiyoko
Reactions: 1,290
edited June 2018 in Game Guides
I hope this is the right section of the forum. :S

Can I safely throw away coins from old events or are they usable for something once their respective shops are over? Which coins could I dispose of? :O They are taking up way too much room in my ETC inventory, lol. ^^U

Thanks for your replies!

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited June 2018
    We have not had an old coin exchange event for some time now. Doubly so because the latest events (such as the Star Squad 13 anniversary) use a new system that does not take up space in player inventories.

You can probably drop them with no adverse effects, however I would advise against dropping coins from returning events (such as Wonderoid or Sengoku High).
    TachikawaHiyoko
  • TachikawaHiyokoTachikawaHiyoko
    Reactions: 1,290
    edited June 2018
    Neospector wrote: »
    We have not had an old coin exchange event for some time now. Doubly so because the latest events (such as the Star Squad 13 anniversary) use a new system that does not take up space in player inventories.

You can probably drop them with no adverse effects, however I would advise against dropping coins from returning events (such as Wonderoid or Sengoku High).

Ahh, I see. That's what I didn't know. Which events may or may not return. I assume that things like V or Red may not return at all since those were game updates, but I didn't know if there were others that I could drop safely. :)

Thanks for helping me out. Even if I drop a few of the stacks I have, will clean up my inventory a little, so... :D Thanks.
  • MawgMawg
    Reactions: 1,350
    edited July 2021
    Buy a coin purse?

I still have 2 or 3 dozen different kinds of coins ... just in case ;-)
This discussion has been closed.