[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

game wont load past security shield?

smexypantssmexypants
Reactions: 100
edited June 2018 in Bug Reporting
it wont load the game after i press play idk what to do?

Comments

• smexypantssmexypants
    edited June 2018
    ?
  • smexypantssmexypants
    edited June 2018
    bump
  • CurlyBraceCurlyBrace
    Reactions: 205
    edited June 2018
    Me to, i can't enter
  • OverpwnOverpwn
    Reactions: 300
    Are you by chance on Windows 10? If you are this works for me:

In the windows search bar, type: regedit and hit enter. This opens your registry editor.

Now click Edit at the top and scroll down to Find and click it. Type SoScreenMode and hit enter. It should navigate you to the Maplestory Registry folder. Double click on SoScreenMode and in the value field type 3 and hit enter. Then try to run Maplestory again.

If this happens to be your issue, make sure you do not close Maplestory while in Full Screen mode. This is whats causing the issue. When in fullscreen the value is changed to either 0 or 1, and when you try to open Maplestory with that value listed, it will fail. If you crash or forget you can always
  • 222232322chase222232322chase
    Overpwn wrote: »
    Are you by chance on Windows 10? If you are this works for me:

In the windows search bar, type: regedit and hit enter. This opens your registry editor.

Now click Edit at the top and scroll down to Find and click it. Type SoScreenMode and hit enter. It should navigate you to the Maplestory Registry folder. Double click on SoScreenMode and in the value field type 3 and hit enter. Then try to run Maplestory again.

If this happens to be your issue, make sure you do not close Maplestory while in Full Screen mode. This is whats causing the issue. When in fullscreen the value is changed to either 0 or 1, and when you try to open Maplestory with that value listed, it will fail. If you crash or forget you can always

your a god <3