[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Request for a Reboot server in Europe

Dennisk6Dennisk6
Reactions: 400
edited June 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Okay let's start of by saying that I understand why there isn't a Reboot server for Europe. Compared to NA EU is really small and 'shouldn't' need it.
But In my opinion I think that the player base will rise if there would be a Reboot server. And it would get play2win instead of pay2win.

Pros:
- More people playing Maplestory in Europe
- More play2win instead of pay2win

Cons:
- Servers might be slower, or atleast for the launch of reboot.
- Luna server probably will get alot less players.

I will leave a poll for people to vote.
  1. Does Europe Maplestory need a Reboot server?8 votes
    1. Yes
       88% (7 votes)
    2. No
       13% (1 vote)

Comments

• MeldironMeldiron
    Reactions: 500
    I definitely agree, the only reason I don't play on the na reboot server is because of lag. Luna is pretty dead anyway so it would also get Europe more players by adding another server.
  • ZelpexRebootZelpexReboot
    Reactions: 570
    edited June 2018
    If you could transfer all your Reboot chars to Reboot EU then I'd say yes, if not then no.
  • VM9797VM9797
    Reactions: 920
    edited June 2018
    Well I think Luna is not dead, but a EU reboot server would kill it. I just generally dislike the idea of a reboot server in any region. I think we should play the game as meant to be played. Support Luna, don't destroy it.