[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Arcane Stones need to be fixed

PainAndHatePainAndHate
Reactions: 310
edited June 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I just got my Wind Archer to 200 and the new arcane system seems more mandatory than optional, Usually I train to charge the stones and afk on the last one but now I have to grind it out and feels like a hassle because I have to train even more after getting to lvl200. Are we able to get some type of system where we can finish it early or be able to charge it half way and leave it as it is?

Comments

• DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited June 2018
    You have to fill up all three before opening them now?
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    Just spend the 30 minutes filling all 3 instead of waiting 6 hours.

To darkpassage: they were changed to not have a timer but now must be filled with exp.
  • OdysseyTwoOdysseyTwo
    Reactions: 2,750
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    JushiroNet wrote: »
    To darkpassage: they were changed to not have a timer but now must be filled with exp.

Plus, you now need at least 100 Star Force, with at least 10 of it on your weapon to complete the 5th Job Advancement. Since you need at least 10 stars on your weapon, this also means you weapon must be at least level 108, because any weapon with its level lower than that will have a smaller star limit, thus insufficient stars for the advancement.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited June 2018
    I'd rather wait the day to activate the stones than have to do all this new stuff

5th Job Advancement Conditions:
    The time needed to activate the 3 types of Arcane Stones have been removed, and it will be changed so that you can activate them immediately if you filled up the EXP.
    When performing your 5th Job Advancement, the condition of equipping equipment with a certain star or above Star Force enhancement is added.
    Conditions to achieve are 10 for the weapon, for a total sum of 100 Star Force stars
  • PainAndHatePainAndHate
    Reactions: 310
    edited July 2018
    I'd rather wait the day to activate the stones than have to do all this new stuff

5th Job Advancement Conditions:
    The time needed to activate the 3 types of Arcane Stones have been removed, and it will be changed so that you can activate them immediately if you filled up the EXP.
    When performing your 5th Job Advancement, the condition of equipping equipment with a certain star or above Star Force enhancement is added.
    Conditions to achieve are 10 for the weapon, for a total sum of 100 Star Force stars

I just think that the arcane stone should have a finish button on the arcane so we aren't forced to fully fill it and get the 5th job faster. I mean we are forced to do temple of time already just to be able to do Vanishing Journey.