[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Sugar Time Announcement

YinYangXYinYangX
Reactions: 3,995
Member, Private Tester
edited June 2018 in General Chat
So before I semi-decide to write a bug report, just wanted to check that I wasn't just completely out of it for ~week, but don't normally for the ~week before a Sugar Time Saturday the star notifier has the "Join the Sugar Time" "quest" and for this Sugar Time it didn't?

Comments

• SimzSimz
    Reactions: 985
    edited June 2018
    im not sure what you mean, but, there was a short notifier for the sugar time, if you look at the available events through the star.
    However, before i even clicked on it, the sugar time counter had already begun for me, so i dont think it matters
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    Simz wrote: »
    im not sure what you mean, but, there was a short notifier for the sugar time, if you look at the available events through the star.
    However, before i even clicked on it, the sugar time counter had already begun for me, so i dont think it matters

When MS had previous Sugar Time events the "[XXXX] Join XXXX Sugar Time" quest would be up a week before said Sugar Time date (unless I'm having terrible memory) and I'm asking if it was the same for this Sugar Time or if it only popped up in like the last 24-48hrs.

And I already said 'the star notifier has the "Join the Sugar Time" "quest" ' so I don't need to be told about that. >.>
    And maybe it was poor wording on my part or poor understanding on yours, but I'm asking about a period of time before the event, not as the event is running. >.>
    So yes, it semi-matters because then it would mean there was a bug/overlook on Nexon's part where the announcement didn't go out as normal.