[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maple Relay Event Glitched

SpiritFoxGamingSpiritFoxGaming
Reactions: 1,535
edited July 2018 in Bug Reporting
I finished everything, Wolf/EBoss, and the Hunter Portal/Runes. But I accepted the Rune and waited for it to hit the time to use the Hunter Portal Box and the button is glitched, insisting I had finished it but not able to accept it. I even went as far as wasting 20 Event Coins on a Ticket to redo the Portal and it still was glitched...

Time of Glitch - About 1:37 PM PST (BEFORE RESET) So it would have counted towards the 7ths, not the 8th which it is now because it resets at 5PM.

This needs to be fixed... Because of this I not only Lost 3 Boxes but may as well have lost my chance at getting the 120 Reward because I skipped 2 Days due to the 4th of July and we only get a total of 3 or 4 screw up days this time around.

Proof https://gyazo.com/0b3f0acda8037a97c1c2c43acea5a63f

P.S. Normally it says Pollo and Fritto 0/Clear Once, Insisting you've cleared 0/1 time, This same method of wording can be seen with EBoss and Wolf Den as well. Proof of those 2 as well. https://gyazo.com/f499aa1fca6452abf62f651e76f6efdd https://gyazo.com/08ac088e245053f92256b6b243672add

P.P.S I will also record me doing the Portal this time around (from after reset) in case it glitches again, So I have more proof. Just to be clear, The Event worked perfectly fine up until the 7th.

It glitched again and I ACTUALLY recorded it with proof this time. I am now up to Day 2 of completing this Box, So I've lost a total of 6 Boxes > In short I've lost almost half of what we can actually lose before 120 becomes Impossible, 2 more days of this and Nexon will be forced to give Compensation due to the Event being Impossible to even complete. The Glitch allows me to collect up to a max of 1 Box per day, Stopping after Box 2 and all boxes are frozen from Box2-4 saying they're "Claimable" however permanently Greyed out, they're even saying "Claim" when I've yet to do those boxes requirements. They're basically Stuck finished > In a Claimable Greyed out state.

World - Reboot
IGN - Asterîsk
Glitch Timeframe - 7th-8th (I will update Days as it continues and until fixed)

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
  • SpiritFoxGamingSpiritFoxGaming
    edited July 2018
    YinYangX wrote: »

Did not work, I've relogged twice, Even tried another char on my account. Even if it did work they shouldn't be allowing a glitch like this, You shouldn't be expected to relog because you want to participate in an Event. People could easily lose days of progress due to this, With the limited time they give us on Screws ups this time around, This could easily make some people unable to hit 120. You have a Max of 4 days worth of screw-ups/skips > I already lost 2Days because the event started during the 4th and Nexon is "brilliant", Now I've lost another 2 Days from this, I'm at my limit. Starting at 5 PM the 8th I would have missed out on so much that getting 120 would be impossible and it's because of a Glitch. Since I've seen literally no one else with this issue. It's obvious Nexon isn't about to fix a Glitch for a single player or compensate them, They aren't even willing to fix a Glitch that effects 100s, Why would they for a single person.

I'm probably not even gonna try to finish it. Why waste my time on a Single box each day?
    I was looking forward to this event after the Major let down from the ARK Box ordeal and now this. Feels like every Event Nexon's introducing recently is either extremely greedy on time or way to expected of players to complete.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    You have a Max of 4 days worth of screw-ups/skips > I already lost 2Days because the event started during the 4th and Nexon is "brilliant",

Not sure what calendar you're following but pretty sure the Relay event started on the first. >.>

Also, explaining/yelling at me's not going to change anything. I just linked that other thread cause it seemed like they had a similar issue and thought it could help (which it didn't).
  • SpiritFoxGamingSpiritFoxGaming
    edited July 2018

I'm not yelling at you lol, I was explaining that the issue you described wasn't what was happening. I'm fully aware of the other issue that could be fixed with a simple log out.

Doesn't matter anyway, The Glitch has since been fixed... well for me at least. I completed it until I had like 7 Portals counted up, from the 7th/8th and 9th (after reset on 8th). After the 7th portal it let me accept boxes. I accepted them but they counted towards 2 points per box, I didn't notice this until after the fact. All in all, The game Unbugged itself and gave me my boxes? I guess? Almost feels like the game lagged and the timer got stuck for 3 days. I still missed out on the 7th Day of boxes, But I received the ones from the 8th/9th.