[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

5th job questline Arcane stone doesn't work.

SoftFrostingSoftFrosting
Reactions: 840
edited July 2018 in Bug Reporting
I finished the 5th job quest line and obtained the 3 arcane stones, So of course, i activated one, and after waiting 6 hours, it still hasn't finished. It gives me the message. "I'm recording your power on the arcane stone" (The Arcane Stone is being activated). And even buggier than that is what happens when I try to double click, or activate any of the other two arcane stones in my inventory. It just gives me a text box with a bunch of random lines, as if the game is breaking. I tried to share a pick but the share image link button only gives me a URL input window...

What do i do? Is their any way to get my 5th job? Or am i locked out of that option??

Comments

• SoftFrostingSoftFrosting
    edited July 2018
    Update: I filled the arcane stone with EXP, and found that that will put it back in my inventory, with the message that its been filled with exp. I can now also activate my other arcane stones. Ill update this post again when I find out what happens when I finish all 3
  • SoftFrostingSoftFrosting
    edited July 2018
    I finished all 3 of the arcane stones via leveling, which took about an hour and a half total. I was able to finish my 5th job advancement, however, the fact still stands that the game doesn't tell you how to do this, and that if you try to use another arcane stone while one is in use, it gives you a broken dialogue box.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    In order to post your screenshot here, you need to upload it to a website like http://imgur.com , and then use the URL that site gives you in the share image window.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited July 2018
    To get 5th job you need 100 star force, at least 10 on weapon, and then fill up each stones. Check if you have the 100 starforce and 10 on weapon.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited July 2018
    main reason why I stopped training my characters is this change, I would've rather waited a day to get 5th job than spend mesos and traces on 100 starforce