[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Revert Maple Relay

PetalmagicPetalmagic
Reactions: 7,660
edited July 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
So...whether it was Maple Relay, or Play V...or whatever name they put this event under...previous to this run of the event, the box requirements were 96 for the final box ( I can't remember all of the other ones off the top of my head) now its 120. Why the increase? The event was FINE the way it was, and we had a little wiggle room to miss a couple days, but this time around, not only are the requirements higher, but you can only Miss two days of the event! Guess who isn't getting that weapon? Yeah, me :T. I suggest the box numbers be reverted to the old numbers, since it just feels...not worth the effort of this event.

Feel free to add your thoughts on this.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    July 1 to August 3 is actually 34 days (July has 31 days), so we have 4 days of wiggle room. It's a lot less than the last iteration of this event, but it's not 2 days.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited July 2018
    AKradian wrote: »
    July 1 to August 3 is actually 34 days (July has 31 days), so we have 4 days of wiggle room. It's a lot less than the last iteration of this event, but it's not 2 days.

It's still a really small amount of wiggle room, and sorry, I mis-counted It would seem.