[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

cannot access act 3 in monad

xxHorntailxxxxHorntailxx
Reactions: 1,860
edited July 2018 in Bug Reporting
title says it all

Comments

• Me2UMe2U
    Reactions: 1,450
    edited July 2018
    did you check the lightbulb to the left side? you should be able to accept the quest there and enter act 3 nvm still the same sorry about that
  • TodkooTodkoo
    Reactions: 100
    edited July 2018
    Same issue, after clicking the star and clicking on the monad act 3, i completed it and it said i could start act 3. But after completing it, i cant click act 3 still..... so many issues T-T first the jelly fish and now this....
  • TodkooTodkoo
    edited July 2018
    Nvm LOL after completing act 3 when u clikc on the star, u have to leave monad. After leaving you will receive another quest from the star and that will give u act 3, just got it
  • TodkooTodkoo
    edited July 2018
    i lied once again cant start act 3.... WTF
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited July 2018
    There are two parts to the blockbuster. Part 2 will be released on August 1st

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/32876/updated-v-197-ark-monad-patch-notes#monad
    UTC: Part 1 available July 25 (after maintenance)
    UTC: Part 2 and Julieta available August 1 at 12:00 AM
  • UksuUksu
    Reactions: 1,540
    edited July 2018
    Neospector wrote: »
    There are two parts to the blockbuster. Part 2 will be released on August 1st

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/32876/updated-v-197-ark-monad-patch-notes#monad
    UTC: Part 1 available July 25 (after maintenance)
    UTC: Part 2 and Julieta available August 1 at 12:00 AM

You should have released whole thing. Now players are causing a lot of problems.
  • xxHorntailxxxxHorntailxx
    Reactions: 1,860
    edited July 2018
    OOF
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited July 2018
    I should also point out, after completing Monad acts I and II myself, that there is also an event quest in the star notifier that explicitly states that Act 3 will be released in August ("[MONAD] Act 3 Countdown") which additionally gives out Ark coins and other prizes until the next segments are released.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    Neospector wrote: »
    I should also point out, after completing Monad acts I and II myself, that there is also an event quest in the star notifier that explicitly states that Act 3 will be released in August ("[MONAD] Act 3 Countdown") which additionally gives out Ark coins and other prizes until the next segments are released.

Pretty sure the vast majority of the MS population fails to read Patch notes/event texts in game, hence why bug-reporting is spammed every time there's a new event. -.-