[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Willy's ball not dropping

meemee
Reactions: 100
in Bug Reporting
I'm in Bera. Normally this gold beach quest about finding "willy's ball" takes like a minute to do on any character. I was on my perma-beginner and have spent 40+ minutes mobbing 200+ of the required monsters in the sand dunes that you're supposed to find it. It still has yet to drop, even though on normal characters it usually takes about 20 mobs or so. Pretty sure it is a malfunction of the game

Comments

• ClawStaffClawStaff
    Reactions: 2,950
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    To be fair, it may just be an effect of being a perma beginner, I mean they don't officially support people doing that, so some things don't work because they assume you're a regular class. Idk why it would effect this quest in particular since it has nothing to do with being a particular class, but it may be the case anyway.

(oh and if another comment saying the same thing appears that's also me, I just logged into the wrong account).
  • VulpesShadowVulpesShadow
    To be fair, it may just be an effect of being a perma beginner, I mean they don't officially support people doing that, so some things don't work because they assume you're a regular class. Idk why it would effect this quest in particular since it has nothing to do with being a particular class, but it may be the case anyway.