[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Zombie Vector

GothsinnerGothsinner
Reactions: 200
in General Chat
Hi. Basically, I went back to the game after something like 3 years, and found myself mutated to a clobber zombie and, subsequentially, in a Zombie Vector (with number 9998 on the status icon, which I absolutely don't know what it means) and that I have to get a "source vaccine" . Searching on the net, it appears to be linked to a past event. So... What can I do about it? is there an actual ingame way to get rid of it or do I have to contact support?
Thanks

Comments

• StaplerMisfireStaplerMisfire
    Reactions: 1,010
    edited July 2018
    I think if you stay logged in long enough, you revert back from being a zombie. What world are you in? I have some vaccines in Chaos and I think in Zenith.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited July 2018
    dig around other characters for vaccine or yeah after a while you do revert back to normal, or possibly dying might revert
  • GothsinnerGothsinner
    edited July 2018
    I think if you stay logged in long enough, you revert back from being a zombie. What world are you in? I have some vaccines in Chaos and I think in Zenith.
    dig around other characters for vaccine or yeah after a while you do revert back to normal, or possibly dying might revert

I'm back into game since 3 days and nothing changed. I'm not a zombie, but a vector (and I really don't know what that 9998 in the image means). Anyway I'm in Windia. I'll try to ask other players if they have any vaccine to spare, thanks :)
    vector.png
    edited July 2018
    9998 is how many minutes it takes to wear off, hmm I might have one. threw some away like 3 days ago but ill check other characters and get back to you (since im in windia as well)
  • GothsinnerGothsinner
    edited July 2018
    9998 is how many minutes it takes to wear off, hmm I might have one. threw some away like 3 days ago but ill check other characters and get back to you (since im in windia as well)

Thanks! you'll eventually find me ingame as GothicSinner
  • NebulNebul
    Reactions: 1,200
    edited July 2018
    If you still need a source vaccine I can give you one, I also play in Windia
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited July 2018
    Patient Zero
    DarkPassengerGothsinner
    edited July 2018
    Nebul wrote: »

yeah, he does, I only found the basic vaccines and the other ones.
    Gothsinner
  • GothsinnerGothsinner
    edited July 2018
    Nebul wrote: »

I would rappreciate that! as mentioned before, you can find me as GothicSinner :)
  • HuskyDMHuskyDM
    Reactions: 3,745
    edited July 2018
    I had a character infected in the GRAZED server. Luckily I had a Source Vaccine. I still find it weird that this effect wasn't cleared after the Halloween event ended. I don't know if a character with Vector can infect other players but I imagine that if it could it would be a panic like the WoW Corrupted Blood incident.
  • GothsinnerGothsinner
    edited July 2018
    someone gave me the vaccine, so problem solved!

Thanks to everybody!