[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Reboot server, refill certain end game shop

Roni777Roni777
Reactions: 1,180
Member, Private Tester
edited July 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Reboot server

Situation :
Playing over 1 year and 7 months, i had 2 times accidently NPCed/Sold me equips. 1 of them is my drop gear. I was a bit furious coz it cost me around 800millions mesos. tho, it was my fault, so can't blame others except to myself. But as I can see, several equips such as Gollux / Supperior ring /Supperior earring is 1 time buy only. losing my drop gear already made me so furious at my self.

If i have played for a long hours to get myself to level 230+ and spend around 100 billions mesos+ on my main char to get to around 8mill+ damage range, to find out in the end accidently sold out either supperior ring or supperior earring, i would be greatly furious. Because in reboot server, there is no way we can get a replacement. mostlikely players who gets into that situation would be rage quit. Already spent so much time to farm mesos and raising the char to finds out later on accidently sell it. In reboot, you can't buy any equips, and you can't trade too.

I know it is the player fault. But to have end game equip without giving players a chance to get replacement for it is not a good move. You will lose players in that way. If there is a certain chance to get a replacement, eventhough players have to wait or do a long hour questsm it is still fine. But at the moment, there is 0% chance /impossible for players who have lost their supperior ring/supperior earring, can get them back

Suggestion :
1. To create a special event for reboot server, either every 3 months or 6 months, which will refill/reset the gollux shop
2. To create an event in reboot server that sells coupon on the event shop for several coins to reset gollux shop

Ceomin

Comments