[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Using Burninator in Lab Server

kaopikaopi
Reactions: 845
edited August 2018 in General Chat
Hello,

So, I still have my Burninator from the Ark event, since I never claimed it, and I have until the 30th to do so. I see now that I am able to claim this item on my character from the Lab server. My question is, will it work if I use it in the Lab server? And if it does work, will it keep working even if I die and go back to lv. 10? (For example, dying at lv. 150 to unlock the new quests), or how would that work?

Thank you in advance,

Comments

• MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    A guildie of mine did exactly that. Luckily for you, it works both before and after you die at level 150, so you get the pleasure of having ezmode unlocked.
    YinYangXKrimlockkaopi
  • kaopikaopi
    Reactions: 845
    edited August 2018
    Mira wrote: »
    A guildie of mine did exactly that. Luckily for you, it works both before and after you die at level 150, so you get the pleasure of having ezmode unlocked.

Thank you!

Tested it already, apparently it works no matter how many times you die. It is pretty awesome!