[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

lab server level 250 blocks impossible or close to

TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
Reactions: 2,320
edited August 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
so what is the point of having a reward that is near impossible to earn,out side of cheating the game? how about lowering the requirements of the highest legion block on lab server make it something more like complete all lab server quests and unlock 5th job and blam good enough get your maxed legion blocks?
jujuko12
  1. Any one else think 250 is a bit much?25 votes
    1. yes
       92% (23 votes)
    2. no
       8% (2 votes)
    3. don't care
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• EnokumoEnokumo
    Reactions: 1,610
    edited August 2018
    It looks like it was supposed to be Level 200 in TMS instead of 250. idk if that will be adjusted in the end -shrug-
  • ShadEightShadEight
    Reactions: 3,110
    edited August 2018
    Even advancing to 5th job in itself without dying is hard enough (sorcerers potion + DWT mobs), let alone getting enough AF in 20 days to smoothly grind to 250. Yes its only 7 attack but what is the point in even advertising it when it will never see the light of day?

I could never understand the GMS team's gate-keeping mentality.
    darik
  • TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    edited August 2018
    ShadEight wrote: »
    Even advancing to 5th job in itself without dying is hard enough (sorcerers potion + DWT mobs), let alone getting enough AF in 20 days to smoothly grind to 250. Yes its only 7 attack but what is the point in even advertising it when it will never see the light of day?

I could never understand the GMS team's gate-keeping mentality.

maybe it is a hacker trap, cause u have to hack to pull it off?
    DarkPassenger
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited August 2018
    especially without kanna or frenzy.
  • Roni777Roni777
    Reactions: 1,180
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    I could have gotten it if Maple didn't crash me 4 times and kills me even before my game even started. Almost impossible because between levelling 200-250, if the game crash you inside the map with those "anti-afk mob", you are mostlikely dead.
    edited August 2018
    Roni777 wrote: »
    I could have gotten it if Maple didn't crash me 4 times and kills me even before my game even started. Almost impossible because between levelling 200-250, if the game crash you inside the map with those "anti-afk mob", you are mostlikely dead.

no, no u couldn't of, that's the whole point of this post to get them to lower the requirements for the max rewards to be equal to that of the other versions of maplestory which it is not
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    I posted somewhere in suggestions alternative challenges they could have done.

They seem to want the SSS block to be hard and that's fine but it should also be possible.
    darik
  • jujuko12jujuko12
    Reactions: 530
    edited August 2018
    Getting an SSS block should be hard yes. But 20 days to reach lv250? I am just curious of Nexon America staff ever played and gotten any character to lv250. It is not an easy task. To do it within 20 days is a literal mathematical impossiblity. There are simply not enough hours in the day to churn out that much exp (given you optimize your training maps and EXP coupons)
    darik
    edited August 2018
    jujuko12 wrote: »
    Getting an SSS block should be hard yes. But 20 days to reach lv250? I am just curious of Nexon America staff ever played and gotten any character to lv250. It is not an easy task. To do it within 20 days is a literal mathematical impossiblity. There are simply not enough hours in the day to churn out that much exp (given you optimize your training maps and EXP coupons)

i seen someone link 3Xcs passive coupon for 2hrs on lab so if he had a crap ton of those piled up from marvel, that is 3Xfor the cs coupon 2X for the 2X event and then another 1.5hrs per day of 3X exp consumable coupon that guy has 18X exp for at least 1.5 hrs daily maybe he might pull it off going that far lol? but honestly extending the event would not be fair cause if people didn;t know the event was gonna get an extension and gave up early on the dream of the 250 lab blocks then suddenly coming in at the near end of the event and saying "oh hey good news fellas we added an extra week to lab" won't mean anything to those people at all, self included lol
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited August 2018
    ShadEight wrote: »
    Even advancing to 5th job in itself without dying is hard enough (sorcerers potion + DWT mobs)

[laughs in dark knight]
    darik