[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

'Gambling is disruptive to the game environment.'

EllouEllou
Reactions: 620
edited August 2018 in General Chat
nln62qj.png

Uhhh... Gachapon? Scrolling? SF? I mean I guess it's disruptive when you blow 30m on 10-starring one of those L115 Silent Crusade jewels... In all seriousness, I don't get this notice, can anyone explain? <.<
DarkPassengerdarik

Comments

• OccireOccire
    Reactions: 1,935
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    It's because people used to (still do?) those "power ball" type things in game, basically. It's about player-run gambling games in game, not things like gambling on upgrades or items.
    EllouChroniusNightmare
  • ShadEightShadEight
    Reactions: 3,110
    edited August 2018
    Nexon wants to protect its gambling monopoly on the game
    DarkPassenger
  • TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    Reactions: 2,320
    edited August 2018
    i am just wondering when the north american governments canada and the US is gonna step in on all these games offering micro transaction, for what is essentially digital gambling but where the other side receives in actuality nothing and is merely a victim
  • DFDFDDFDFD
    Reactions: 2,160
    edited August 2018
    i am just wondering when the north american governments canada and the US is gonna step in on all these games offering micro transaction, for what is essentially digital gambling but where the other side receives in actuality nothing and is merely a victim

That will be the day Nexon goes bankrupt sadly.
    Illuminye