[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Cannot Scissor My BOW!

MisterPENGUINMisterPENGUIN
Reactions: 2,075
Member, Private Tester
edited August 2018 in Bug Reporting
https://streamable.com/rf3k3
It says on the Bow,
You can feel Astaroth's dark energy. Use the Scissors Of karma or Silver Scissors of Karma to Enable this item to be traded one time.

I look in Cash Shop and ONLY seen Scissors of Karma & Platinum Scissors Of Karma.

I couldn't use the Scissors of Karma and used it on another piece of equipment, then tried Platnium Scissors & still didn't work. BUGGED? Can you make the item tradable?

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited August 2018
    Silver Scissors and Platinum Scissors are different items. Silver Scissors are used for flamed items in servers where there are restrictions on flamed items.
    You'll note that when you hover over scissors (including in the cash shop, to my knowledge), they will list every item in your inventory that you can use them on.

I don't know about regular Scissors working or not.
    MisterPENGUIN
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited August 2018
    Hi MisterPENGUIN,

The fact that it needs Silver scissors is a strange restriction. Like Neospecter mentioned above, normally those scissors are for flamed items, a functionality specification we didn't receive with the additional options update.

I'll make sure this gets looked into, thanks for the report!
    MisterPENGUIN
  • FawkoFawko
    Reactions: 2,360
    edited August 2018
    You have to use a regular Scissors of Karma (3k NX). Nexon probably just accidently left the text about silver scissor on this item
    MisterPENGUIN
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited August 2018
    Hey MisterPENGUIN,

I Just did a quick check, regular Scissors of Karma do work on the Astaroth equipment.

Again sorry for any confusion the description text on the item may have caused.
    MisterPENGUIN
  • MisterPENGUINMisterPENGUIN
    Reactions: 2,075
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    bumbertyr wrote: »
    Hey MisterPENGUIN,

I Just did a quick check, regular Scissors of Karma do work on the Astaroth equipment.

Again sorry for any confusion the description text on the item may have caused.

Thanks #CloseThread