[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Mr. Lee's Airlines... Now Captain Vega!?

TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
Reactions: 2,320
edited August 2018 in General Chat
I was on discord and someone linked me an official post:

https://puu.sh/Blyno/b2c77ba3b0.png

First Mr. Lee's Airlines and now Captain Vega!?

...Meanwhile in Nexon HQ

Nexon Programmers: "Hey we found a bug with an event, should we fix it?"
Nexon: "No, that is a waste of time and money! permanently shut it down, IMMEDIATELY!"

the above is my opinion of Nexon's new found philosophy LOL

oh bummer i found out the link was not official oh well i am keeping this up for the sarcastic lawlz.
YinYangXdarik

Comments

• choozchooz
    Reactions: 1,815
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    The thing you're posting is a joke. I'm pretty sure the fact it had the exact same text with some words replaced should have been a clue.
  • TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    Reactions: 2,320
    edited August 2018
    chooz wrote: »
    The thing you're posting is a joke. I'm pretty sure the fact it had the exact same text with some words replaced should have been a clue.

yeah but what is really painful is the closure of mr. lee's airlines, the thing is there was no bugs with the content. On lab server monsters hp was multiplied plural times from its original hp and exp granted from mini bosses that spawn on maps got a massive boost since the exp you get from these mini bosses was based on the hp that they posssess (mushmom, frozen queen, stumpy) so when you killed the mini bosses u got a terrific amount of exp usually if u beat them while u r like 10-20 levels lower than them it would give u like 2-3 level ups per kill. Well mr. lee's island was full of mini boss mobs that u can get to respawn in quick succession similar to channel hopping on regular maps that spawn a mini boss. So technically nothing was bugged just working the way it was suppose to, if nexon wanted to avoid the exp mountain they were handing out a better change instead of multiplying the hp from the mobs is give all the mobs damage reduction% instead of a boost in hp... this would greatly kabosh the exp these mini bosses awarded and reduce exp gains over all making leveling on lab heavily slower at lower levels and slightly slower at later levels.

But what they did was use the complaints of players to remove the wilderness hunter buff mr lee's airlines provided. So +100 wa/ma +10k hp/mp buff down the toilet for us all.