[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

How many Nodestones???

gvnalmanzagvnalmanza
Reactions: 1,075
edited August 2018 in General Chat
Approximately how many nodestones would I have to get to max 1 skill node to lv 25?

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited August 2018
    It would take approximately 54 nodes to max one skill node, assuming I'm reading the chart here correctly. Skill nodes cost 140 to craft, and nodestones disassemble into 10 shards minimum (50 maximum).

So at maximum, you would require 756 nodes to disassemble, assuming you disassembled all nodes you collected and didn't keep any. It'd likely be slightly less, as you'd also obtain special nodes and skill nodes you don't want or need, but not that much less.
    gvnalmanza
  • gvnalmanzagvnalmanza
    Reactions: 1,075
    edited August 2018
    Neospector wrote: »
    It would take approximately 54 nodes to max one skill node, assuming I'm reading the chart here correctly. Skill nodes cost 140 to craft, and nodestones disassemble into 10 shards minimum (50 maximum).

So at maximum, you would require 756 nodes to disassemble, assuming you disassembled all nodes you collected and didn't keep any. It'd likely be slightly less, as you'd also obtain special nodes and skill nodes you don't want or need, but not that much less.

Thank you !