[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Live it back the expire Marvel Vault

ArwenArwen
Reactions: 2,030
edited October 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Dear Nexon, I wonder if u could do this like you did to old coins. Maybe we can live it back the expired marvel vault for 1 month for us to redeem by paying some amount of NX .

Thanks!

Comments

• Sweetheart123Sweetheart123
    Reactions: 1,285
    edited October 2016
    why did something good expire?
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited October 2016
    Pimppi said:

more than likely, thats why you need to redeem your rewards asap.
    edited October 2016
    ya all the good stuff i get right away all i leave in vault is charms , psoks, respawn passes, fm shops etc
  • ArwenArwen
    Reactions: 2,030
    edited October 2016
    bumbertyr
    bumbertyr said:

Pimppi said:

more than likely, thats why you need to redeem your rewards asap.
    Yeah.. but I have no space in my inventory..that's the problem. Some of the scroll are not untradeable. Nexon should make a bag for Scroll, not just for recipe. And must be like 12 slots per bag. And can be more than 1 bag. Just same like in Equip, they should add Equip bag for the NX that u can't move to CS storage. And I had to throw some of the NX I got from the Heroes story ( label ring, chat ring, hats, etc) . And i was kinda busy and like hybernate for few months..and when I wanted to redeem it, it's too late..

edited October 2016
    nothing a new char wouldn't of solved