[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Remove expiration date from Flames

DFDFDDFDFD
Reactions: 2,160
edited September 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
As is the case with cubes, the best strategy to not get stuck with a lame roll is to only reroll once you enough of them to better your odds.
In the case of Flames however they come with an expiration date when dropped from bosses, which makes using them effectively, especially the rainbow ones, needlessly inconvenient. With current drop rates you just can't get enough Rainbow Flames by the time they expire to get a reasonable chance of getting your desired lines.
I honestly see no reason whatsoever for Flames to have expiration dates anyway, this feels more like an accident implementation on Nexon's part.
Please consider making all flames, both bought and dropped, permanent.
ArgentSlicedTime

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2018
    Cubes dropped from bosses have expiration dates too.

I don't like it either but Nexon is pretty consistent with making everything expire so you're forced to use in non-optimal conditions, or lose it.
  • PeepPeep
    Reactions: 3,950
    edited September 2018
    Flames expiring is so stupid. I think they should re-think making everything expire.
    SlicedTime