[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Shortcut into daily bosses

PianoPOPPianoPOP
Reactions: 600
edited September 2018 in General Chat
I know that I can get into a daily boss by pressing "T" on default settings that will open me the "maple user list".
But when trying to enter a boss fight (in any difficulty- normal, easy, hard) it automatically opens a waiting list in order to create a party between me and some other players.
Most of the time it just holds me back, because whenever I finally enter I just exit the party and do the boss on my own.
Is there any other short way of entering daily bosses without using this method?
I would like to avoid this pointless wait.
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2018
    Buy a Hyper Teleport Rock so you don't have to use queue, simple. *shrugs*
  • PianoPOPPianoPOP
    Reactions: 600
    edited September 2018
    YinYangX wrote: »
    But I don’t wanna spend real money :(
  • DFDFDDFDFD
    Reactions: 2,160
    edited September 2018
    PianoPOP wrote: »
    YinYangX wrote: »

Then you're on the wrong server
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2018
    PianoPOP wrote: »

Can't have everything you want. =(
    You get some, you lose some. Make up your mind about what you want and what you're going to give up. >.>
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited September 2018
    Some of the best shortcuts includes completing Maple Guide stamps in order to warp to areas close enough to travel to the boss. An alternative is to use the Interdimensional Portal at Sixth Path Crossway.

Easiest way to get to Sixth Path Crossway is Dimensional Mirror, Mushroom Shrine/Alishan, Henesys, Taxi, Sleepywood. Another option is if you have the Maple Guide Level 60 Sleepywood (Copper Drake) Stamp completed.

To travel back to town for some areas it would be wise to carry a few return scrolls in-case Maple Guide fails.

Boss Travel List
    • Lord Balrog - Use Maple Guide Level 60 Sleepywood (scroll down, the one on-top of Lord Balrog), or alternatively use the other Maple Guide Sleepywood. Walk the rest of the way to Lord Balrog.
    • Zakum - Use Interdimensional Portal and travel to El Nath, then talk to your 3rd Job Instructor at Chief's Residence. To return safely to El Nath talk to Adobis.
    • Ursus - Boss Queue teleports you there instantly, no actual queue.
    • Hilla - Use the Dimensional Mirror and travel to Fight for Azwan.
    • Von Leon - Use Maple Guide 110 or Taxi in El Nath to Lion King's Castle. Walk to Fourth Tower to Luden to receive The Knight's Magic Scroll to warp to Audience Room Corridor.
    • Papulatus - Use Maple Guide 110 to Bottom Clocktower Floor or Ludibrium Castle. Alternative to take Taxi in Ludibrium to Path of Time. Speak to Flo for the Piece of Cracked Dimension before heading to Deep Inside the Clocktower.
    • Ranmaru - Use Maple Guide 120 or Taxi in El Nath to Dead Mine. Walk to Dead Mine III and speak to Tukugawa Ieyasu.
    • Root Abyss (Von Bon, Pierre, Crimson Queen, Vellum) - Use the Dimensional Mirror and travel to Root Abyss.
    • Horntail - Use Maple Guide 130 or Taxi at Leafre to travel to Dragon's Nest. Walk the rest of the way to Horntail.
    • Pink Bean - Buy Return Scroll if needed. Use Maple Guide Level 140 Past of Venture Stamp, 150 Frozen Past (use return scroll for this one), 160 Burning Past (use return scroll for this one), 160 Destroyed Henesys. An alternative is to go to Leafre and travel to Temple of Time, Time Lane: Three Doors. Collect your Marble of Chaos from Temple Keeper then head to the door on the right and warp to Broken Corridor. Walk the rest of the way to Pink Bean.
    • Arkarium - Use the travel methods above for Pink Bean. At Time Lane: Three Doors walk all the way to the right end where you see the Goddess State and see a circular golden portal, press up, there should be a cracked mirror, enter Dimensional Schism/Distorted Temple of Time. Walk the rest of the way to Arkarium.
    • Julieta - Boss Queue teleports you there instantly, no actual queue.
    • Gollux - Dimensional Mirror and travel to Crimsonheart Castle. Walk the rest of the way to Gollux. To warp out of Gollux use Maple Guide.
    • Easy Magnus - Use Maple Guide Level 90 Heliseum Stamp. Alternative Sixth Path Crossway, Interdimensional Portal, Pantheon, Heliseum. Enter the Command Barracks.
    • Normal/Hard Magnus - Buy Return Scroll. Use Maple Guide Level 90 Heliseum Stamp. Alternative Sixth Path Crossway, Interdimensional Portal, Pantheon, Heliseum. Walk the rest of the way to Tyrant's Castle. When leaving Tyrant's Castle, at Tyrant's Castle Sitting Room Entry use Return Scroll.
    • OMNI-CLN - Use Maple Guide Level 160 or Interdimensional Portal to Omega Sector. Walk the rest of the way to OMNI-CLN.
    • Easy Cygnus - Boss Queue teleports you there instantly, no actual queue.
    • Normal Cygnus - Use Maple Guide 180 Hall of Honor, 170 Knight Stronghold Entrance, 170 Armory, or other ways mentioned for Pink Bean/Arkarium. Walk the rest of the way to Cygnus.
    • Lotus - Use Maple Guide 200 Haven. Walk the rest of the way to Lotus.
    • Damien - Use Maple Guide 200 Deserted Camp. Walk the rest of the way to Damien.
    • Lucid - Use Maple Guide 220 Dream Defender, or Lachelein The Dreaming City and walk the rest of the way.
    • Will - Use Maple Guide 230 Esfera: Origin Sea and walk the rest of the way.
    YinYangXslipknotianz
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2018
    ^Something to maybe add is if you're +lvl200, you can Maple Guide to Vanishing Journey then walk left to get to Three Doors quickly also.