[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

what will be the best server to play in.

RoyalBlueGenerationRoyalBlueGeneration
Reactions: 100
in General Chat
whats out there? friendly community only and must be active

Comments

• DFDFDDFDFD
    Reactions: 2,160
    edited September 2018
    Bera if you want a normal server, Reboot if you don't wanna pay to win.
    Not much other options.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2018
    DFDFD wrote: »
    Bera if you want a normal server, Reboot if you don't wanna pay to win.
    Not much other options.

Problem with Bera is that it's infested with bots (or so I've been told, never been there myself, so take with a grain of salt).
    A handful of the other Worlds/servers have a decent amount of people. Personally on Scania and there's enough people to keep events lively and competition fierce. We (the guild I'm in) would be glad to have you if you join us on Scania. =D
  • ShokunKaYoShokunKaYo
    Reactions: 1,470
    edited September 2018

Every server is dead except Scania, Bera and Reboot. Scania and Bera are still alive thanks to our friendly neighbor bot hackers who never get banned. Reboot is where you grind your life into a dead game. Best option: play other games. Pretty much any other game is better than this crap. Solitaire is better than this.
    YoongiTraveler5577
  • C00ki3zC00ki3z
    Reactions: 1,340
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2018
    What other games would you suggest ShokunKaYo?
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited September 2018
    ShokunKaYo wrote: »

Every server is dead except Scania, Bera and Reboot. Scania and Bera are still alive thanks to our friendly neighbor bot hackers who never get banned. Reboot is where you grind your life into a dead game. Best option: play other games. Pretty much any other game is better than this crap. Solitaire is better than this.

Then why are you playing?

Cookiez, play in any server you want. Reboot is a good place for newcomers, as you get boxes with mesos and cubes/scrolls every milestone.
    Lilyflower
  • C00ki3zC00ki3z
    Reactions: 1,340
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2018
    DarkPassenger, I think you mentioned the wrong person. I'm asking for other game suggestions, since shokun suggested MS is not worth playing.
  • ShokunKaYoShokunKaYo
    Reactions: 1,470
    edited September 2018
    C00ki3z wrote: »
    What other games would you suggest ShokunKaYo?

Buddy I'm not joking when I said even solitaire is better than this. Literally ANY game is better than this.
    Instead of this p2w game with bs rng and constant lag and botters, go play games where you pay 1 time fee and can have fun and is actually skill based.
    Right now, I play Rainbow 6 Siege the most. It's a game with high learning curve but once you learn the maps and tricks, it's pretty damn fun. I used to play OVerwatch a lot too, but it's not as fun anymore because of Brigitte. I also recommend Payday2 and Left4Dead if you have friends to play with on discord.

Then why are you playing?.

Because I've raised my main a lot and is attached to it. Now, it's just like a daily routine to just do dailies and weekly bosses with guild members. Don't get me wrong, this is good game. But this game is filled with hackers that make unfunded runs practically impossible, along with incompetent dev teams that can't solve a single issue with this game. Not only that even if you pay real money for stuffs on cash shop, the bs RNG system still screws you over double whammy and you don't even get your moneys worth 99% of the times. So yes, I play the game, but that doesn't mean I have to recommend the game that I legit think is going to lead most newbies to waste their time.
    SuperJonic
    edited September 2018
    C00ki3z wrote: »
    DarkPassenger, I think you mentioned the wrong person. I'm asking for other game suggestions, since shokun suggested MS is not worth playing.

I addressed you both, the one under the quote s for him, the one after your name is for you.

to avoid double posting.
    Lilyflower
  • YoongiYoongi
    Reactions: 1,735
    edited September 2018
    Bera if you can handle the hackers on every map. Every other server except reboot is dead
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2018

I addressed you both, the one under the quote s for him, the one after your name is for you.

to avoid double posting.

You suggested servers to COOki3z when it was RoyalBlueGuardian (the op) who was wondering about servers. COOki3z was wondering about other games, not servers, that's why he's saying you mentioned the wrong person.
    edited September 2018
    YinYangX wrote: »

to avoid double posting.

You suggested servers to COOki3z when it was RoyalBlueGuardian (the op) who was wondering about servers. COOki3z was wondering about other games, not servers, that's why he's saying you mentioned the wrong person.

oh dang, my mistake
  • Traveler5577Traveler5577
    Reactions: 1,995
    edited October 2018
    come to scania. its nice here now that the bots moved to bera.. xD
    YinYangXLilyflower