[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Stuck in Kinesis Hideout!!

LimonecLimonec
Reactions: 300
edited October 2018 in Bug Reporting
I'm level 109 Kinesis and I did the quest of saving Yuna. Right after the visual novel-ish part I talk to the Mage and all. Then I try leaving the hideout to go to the maple world and I can't go. It just won't work. I don't have the elven blessing, nor do I have a hyper teleport rock. The portal next to the training area says I don't have anything to do there. Every time I talk to Jay he just offers basic equipment and I don't know what to do. If you can help that would be very much appreciated! Please help!! :,)

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2018
    Limonec wrote: »
    I'm level 109 Kinesis and I did the quest of saving Yuna. Right after the visual novel-ish part I talk to the Mage and all. Then I try leaving the hideout to go to the maple world and I can't go. It just won't work. I don't have the elven blessing, nor do I have a hyper teleport rock. The portal next to the training area says I don't have anything to do there. Every time I talk to Jay he just offers basic equipment and I don't know what to do. If you can help that would be very much appreciated! Please help!! :,)

Screen shot?
    Have you tried using the Maple Content Guide/Mushroom Shrine light bulb notifier/boss queue to tp out?
    Could also try contacting Customer Service to have them tp you out.
    Limonec
  • LimonecLimonec
    Reactions: 300
    edited October 2018
    Ahh I didn't see this but I finished the Mushroom Shrine ;; I'll try using Maple Content Guide. Sadly I've also contacted Customer Service and they haven't contacted me as of yet or did anything.. Basically what's going on..