[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

MapleStory M - Anyone playing?

Comments

• littledrummlittledrumm
    Reactions: 1,200
    edited March 2018
    well on the update about this game they are at the GM testing phase right now. they might release this game on this coming monday maybe
  • littledrummlittledrumm
    edited March 2018
    or maybe tommorrow.
  • Daedric1991Daedric1991
    Reactions: 100
    So, it's on the IOS store, or at least was the other day and im now playing it.

I played old school maple ages ago and the sounds and music sooo much good nostalgia.

so far i have some cons and pros about the game and would like to post some suggestions in their official form section.
    cons;
    No way to earn blue gems(cash shop currency)
    No way to extend the life of pets without paying, however, pets are more important in this one than before and you have 3 at once active.
    gear only seems to drop from the daily stuff and upgrade materials only from spending the points you get from daily stuff outside of what the quests give you.

pros
    the combat feels like a maplestory game. takes a bit to get used to but it doesn't feel laggy or anything.
    there is no energy system if you want you could play all day and just grind monsters manual for exp! this is my favorite thing so far.
    while there is daily stuff to do(like all mobile games) there's not so much of it that you would be unable to do them in half hour. don't have to worry about fitting it in to avoid falling behind.
  • littledrummlittledrumm
    edited November 2018
    it's on the play store i am playing it and enjoying it