[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Lost the Rest Time!

LoyalHeartTigerLoyalHeartTiger
Reactions: 1,285
edited November 2018 in General Chat
Hi! I am sorry! I really should post this on my last forum, but it's really urgent. When I was on last night, I realized a problem. I played this game almost everyday before and after the reset time. I usually have another site opened while play, so I can tell how much time I had before work, before the event time, and the time the whole game resets. Ever since the time change, I cannot find the reset time. I tried going an hour forward (old time), and it was wrong. I went an hour back (my time now), and it was also wrong. I don't know what's going on. I am confused now because I don't know what time to follow. I also noticed on the calendar, it told me I missed a day regardless that I played everyday. May someone please shed some light about mapletime? I am very confused.

Edit 2:
Also do elite mob kills reset on the map by time? I am at lesson 10 and I am having no luck spawning an actual elite boss.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2018
    You moved your clock back, so reset is now an hour earlier than it used to be.
    If it was 5PM before, it's 4PM now.

You can use Google to find out when "midnight UTC" is in your timezone.
    Or you can go to any "airport" in-game and look at the big clock display, to know current game time.
    FuhreakLoyalHeartTiger
  • LoyalHeartTigerLoyalHeartTiger
    Reactions: 1,285
    edited November 2018
    I see, my reset was around 8pm I thought. I'll check on it again at 7pm to see.

I tried to depend on the plane time, but if I get kicked out of the game or it crashed for any reason.... the time will not show when I returned. And I've been getting crashed a lot for little to no reason especially I played a lot of timed area maps.
  • MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2018
    It sounds like you are EST, which means the game resets at 7pm now.