[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Fan Fiction] Maplestory, The Novel - Interested?

YoshumariYoshumari
Reactions: 2,075
edited November 2018 in Fan Creations
I have been working on a "novelization" fiction for some time and was wondering if you guys would be interested in reading it since there is so much hub bub about the Black MAge FINALLY coming into the game?

The story that I wrote/am writing is a different and longer take on what the G.A. story "The White Mage" is like. And while there is the official comic that has recently come out, no this is not trying to piggyback on that. (some of you may remember the early story i wrote).

But in anycase, would any of you be interested? and if so, should I post the links where I have put it? or just post the new chapters once per week?

-those of you that remember, this is a prequal to "The Guardians"

Y.K.

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2018
    Nothing stopping you from posting the link/chapters right now. =L
    I mean some people will like it, other will love it, some will hate and flame it.
    If you have something you want to share, just share it, embrace the compliments and endure the criticism. '3' (I say this even though when/if you end up sharing and when/if I end up reading I'll probably the one with the most criticisms. xd)
  • LoyalHeartTigerLoyalHeartTiger
    Reactions: 1,285
    edited November 2018
    YinYangX wrote: »
    Nothing stopping you from posting the link/chapters right now. =L
    I mean some people will like it, other will love it, some will hate and flame it.
    If you have something you want to share, just share it, embrace the compliments and endure the criticism. '3' (I say this even though when/if you end up sharing and when/if I end up reading I'll probably the one with the most criticisms. xd)

Yeah! He's right! Basically, don't depend on people on whether to do your story or not. Just do it. It's gonna get criticism anyway. And then share it. Getting people's approval to do something would leave you disappointed. Heck! I have a nanowrimo maplestory fan fiction I am working on about the cursed warrior.
  • YoshumariYoshumari
    Reactions: 2,075
    edited November 2018
    I'm more so curious. Seems like Fan Fiction has died here unless its some sort of Lumi/White Mage, Phantom/Lumi or Phantom/Evan dribble.

Y.K.
  • LoyalHeartTigerLoyalHeartTiger
    Reactions: 1,285
    edited November 2018
    Yoshumari wrote: »
    I'm more so curious. Seems like Fan Fiction has died here unless its some sort of Lumi/White Mage, Phantom/Lumi or Phantom/Evan dribble.

Y.K.

Write whatever you like dude! To be honest, you shouldn't really care about that. Even if it's true, that shouldn't stop anyone from making their own story their own way. And it shouldn't stop you as well.

That's why they call it Maplestory sweet cakes. Not Lumi Story or Whitemage Story or Phanotm story or Evan story. You make your own story XD.