[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Unable to drop off determination

IgnasylIgnasyl
Reactions: 1,100
edited November 2018 in Bug Reporting
I've hit maximum determination for the day, but it won't let me drop it off at the spark. It keeps telling me to just wait.

It'd be an awful shame to be able to collect it, for no actual purpose. kind of a waste of time

Comments

• MagicArrowMagicArrow
    Reactions: 200
    edited November 2018
    Same issue here
  • MagicArrowMagicArrow
    Reactions: 200
    edited November 2018
    Also the alliance coin shop says I am Warrior I rank but I still cannot use my coins from the pre registration box to buy anything. I don't see any quests I have yet to do that would be blocking me off from these key features. Patch notes say they should be up and running features now.
  • IgnasylIgnasyl
    edited November 2018
    Can't buy anything from the general tab either.

So basically we can farm determination but it's useless, and the shop is open but doesn't sell things. Why even bother launching the content if it's blocked off?
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2018
    Apparently, we are supposed to gather determination for the first two weeks, without dropping it off (and consequently without being able to buy anything from the shop). At the end of two weeks we will be able to turn in all our collected determination.
    I don't know why the quest dialog and explanations from Neinheart do not make this clear.
  • IgnasylIgnasyl
    edited November 2018
    But if you can't drop it off, how do you gather more than a days worth? Or does it track your total gathered somewhere I haven't seen?
  • IgnasylIgnasyl
    edited November 2018
    Ok, logging and and playing day 2 answered my question. However i have no idea how to delete this topic