[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Character Stuck in Maple alliance Outpost map

BboyRKZBboyRKZ
Reactions: 300
in Bug Reporting
My character has been stuck in this map. I just can't get out of it when i try to exit to portal.
After choosing option to return to maple world it just keep sends me back to outpost map with that short cut scene showing statues.
By the way stuck happened on my 2nd character not my main character.

Comments

• Ganondorf69Ganondorf69
    Reactions: 400
    edited November 2018
    Hey there, I managed to get out using the alien PQ quest. If your level 200 try that, otherwise try look for another quest
  • phyco543phyco543
    Reactions: 200
    Seems like if you go in the maple alliance with a character after having done the starting missions with another character causes a loop of the cut scene when selecting return to maple world at the portal. At least that is what happened to me with my phantom entering the area and now I can't leave through anything such as teleporting through quests, skills, or hyper teleport rock. For the quests at least the quests for characters level 100 or below.
  • phyco543phyco543
    edited November 2018
    Seems like if you go in the maple alliance with a character after having done the starting missions with another character causes a loop of the cut scene when selecting return to maple world at the portal. At least that is what happened to me with my phantom entering the area and now I can't leave through anything such as teleporting through quests, skills, or hyper teleport rock. For the quests at least the quests for characters level 100 or below.
  • hohohohohoho
    Reactions: 100
    edited November 2018
    I got same trouble. No idea how to get out
  • MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2018
    phyco543 wrote: »

That's weird - the same thing happened to me on my Phantom. After going in, the screen went black - I could only see myself on the minimap. After relogging, I was able to see everything fine, and leave the area perfectly fine. Sorry to hear that people are stuck. =(
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited November 2018
    Hey Guys,

Just letting you know the issue of characters becoming trapped in the Alliance Outpost is being looked into

Thanks for the reports!
    Invulgo
  • Urgot117xdUrgot117xd
    edited November 2018
    I also have that problem =(
  • SirZerardSirZerard
    Reactions: 410
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2018
    Got my tera burning character nice and stuck.

What confuses me the most however, is the fact that the game was taken down and that this wasn't a priority
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2018
    Jw, has anyone tried using their home town teleport skill?
  • Urgot117xdUrgot117xd
    edited November 2018
    YinYangX wrote: »
    Jw, has anyone tried using their home town teleport skill?

I already tried it, even with the hyper teleport rock and teleportation scrolls and it does not work
  • CasyliaCasylia
    Reactions: 510
    edited November 2018
    I'm stuck as well - on my burning character. Can't do any leveling in here, send help.

Edit - I'm free! Must've been fixed overnight.
  • lildisnooplildisnoop
    edited November 2018
    Nop

Still Stuck At The loopiness Scene And Still Stuck Anyhow :(
  • PyroitPyroit
    edited November 2018
    Hi
    My character is stuck at the Outpost.
    Every time I try to return to mapleworld the video replays.
    Stuck in a loop will not allow me to leave.
    BrokinLink is the name.
    Please send me back to Maple.
  • FellReignFellReign
    Reactions: 800
    edited November 2018
    Bug type: Game issue

Brief bug summary: Whenever I exit the Maple Alliance via the Airship, the scene with Athena Pierce loads instead. This happened to me multiple times and I can't get out of it.

Steps to reproduce: Go into the Maple Alliance, have the scene with Athena Pierce, try to leave with the Airship.

Character name: Monoroki

Character level: 178

Character job: Luminous

World name: Scania

Date and time of the incident: 2:20PM / GMT+11
  • PyroitPyroit
    edited November 2018
    Still stuck in the Loop at the outpost.
    Tera burning character BROKINLINK.
    PLEASE FIX.
    Tried all quest ect will not allow me to leave no matter what I do.
  • PyroitPyroit
    edited November 2018
    PLEASE FIX.
  • BboyRKZBboyRKZ
    Reactions: 300
    edited November 2018
    Pyroit wrote: »
    PLEASE FIX.

Sent ticket to nexon. They moved my character to Henesys afterward. But it takes 1 ~ 2 days. Once u summit ticket it takes like 10+ hrs for nexon to read and gm will send u email to confirm then you gota reply to the emails they sent u. Then they will move your character. Hopefully that works.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2018
    BboyRKZ wrote: »
    PLEASE FIX.

Sent ticket to nexon. They moved my character to Henesys afterward. But it takes 1 ~ 2 days. Once u summit ticket it takes like 10+ hrs for nexon to read and gm will send u email to confirm then you gota reply to the emails they sent u. Then they will move your character. Hopefully that works.

It goes a little faster if you contact their support Live Chat, but that's only available during certain hours (that are listed on the support website).
  • PyroitPyroit
    edited November 2018
    Thanks BboyRKZ I will try it.
  • PyroitPyroit
    edited November 2018
    AKradian wrote: »
    BboyRKZ wrote: »
    PLEASE FIX.

It goes a little faster if you contact their support Live Chat, but that's only available during certain hours (that are listed on the support website).

SENT IN TICKET as you suggested. GM contacted me in-game and fixed within 2 hours.
    Have played for 16 years with our son and we decided to try reboot.
    I have never seen a ticket resolved so quickly.
    Great to see to change.
    Thanks GM's