[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Make rings can be anviled

VCAvengerVCAvenger
Reactions: 680
edited November 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Someone want to anvil lgr or angelic blessing to their rings to make more fancy effect.Can you make ring anvil-able?

Update: i forgot the ring's effect like ab and lgr is its skill.so i think this discussion could be deleted since its my wrong
Kyupikon

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2018
    Anvils are only for items that are actually visible on your character. Effects next to the player have no bearing on this.
  • DFDFDDFDFD
    Reactions: 2,160
    edited November 2018
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    Anvils are only for items that are actually visible on your character. Effects next to the player have no bearing on this.

Which is why he's making the request...
    Also, medal anvils are a thing.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited November 2018
    DFDFD wrote: »
    Aggraphine wrote: »

Which is why he's making the request...
    Also, medal anvils are a thing.

There are like four rings that even fit the bill for having an effect when equipped. It seems pointless to me.
  • DarchesDarches
    Reactions: 620
    edited March 2019
    I want to anvil my Sylph Ring...
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited March 2019
    the effects of ABR and LGR are actually buffs I thought, if I recall correctly that's why they have an effect in the first place. I can say for certain with ABR its a buff. Unfortunately I would say Ring anvils aren't worthwhile. There are so few rings with effects. I can think of the Sylph rings, ABRs, LGR, and uhh...wedding rings I guess.
  • HuskyDMHuskyDM
    Reactions: 3,745
    edited March 2019
    There has to be far more cosmetic appeal for it to be actually worth it.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited March 2019
    Petalmagic wrote: »
    the effects of ABR and LGR are actually buffs I thought, if I recall correctly that's why they have an effect in the first place. I can say for certain with ABR its a buff. Unfortunately I would say Ring anvils aren't worthwhile. There are so few rings with effects. I can think of the Sylph rings, ABRs, LGR, and uhh...wedding rings I guess.

I'm not sure if wedding rings have effects or not, but as for the rest you're spot-on. The angelic blessing series(three in all), lightning god, sylph and white heaven rings are the only ones with effects. White heaven, before anyone asks, was a one-time event that came out shortly after black heaven was done and over with. The ring had mediocre stats.

I still stand by what I said last time, there's no need for this when the available options are so limited in scope.