[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Post-Mental Tempest Empty PP bar

JennnnnnnnnnJennnnnnnnnn
Reactions: 1,065
edited December 2018 in Bug Reporting
Hi, are any fellow kinesis players out there experiencing the same issue where the psychic points are empty or not restored to maximum after using Mental Tempest?

(Description: Level 1: Deals 400% damage 8 times on up to 15 enemies. Final Blow Damage: 1500%. Final Blow activates Critical Damage with Ignore DEF: +50%. Invincible during casting. Psychic Force increases to maximum after casting. There is a cooldown of 120 seconds.)

For me, the PP bar restores to maximum about 50-60% of the time but will randomly sometimes be completely empty. I typically use the skill when I'm low on PP because the description says it will restore to maximum.

Is it a glitch or am I pressing the wrong keys after the mental tempest skill? Does anybody know anything about this? Thank you! :)

Comments