[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Not exactly a suggestion... just an idea

hyacahyaca
Reactions: 1,050
edited December 2018 in General Chat
I have an idea that will probably fix the botting problem ingame forever.

Instead of the way things are done currently....

Wait patently until a person botting is lvl 250...

Ban them after one minute of being lvl 250...

*Rofling begins*

Comments

• JezJez
    Reactions: 1,600
    edited December 2018
    but illegit meso farmers bot for mesos or whatever to sell for rlm, 250 isnt always the goal, banning botters is an endless battle it seems
  • hyacahyaca
    Reactions: 1,050
    edited December 2018
    Jez wrote: »
    but illegit meso farmers bot for mesos or whatever to sell for rlm, 250 isnt always the goal, banning botters is an endless battle it seems

Oh sorry, I play on Reboot so there is really no trade, just some people botting for levels. The thought I had was aimed at Reboot world, not the other worlds. My mistake!
  • JezJez
    Reactions: 1,600
    edited December 2018
    hyaca wrote: »

Oh sorry, I play on Reboot so there is really no trade, just some people botting for levels. The thought I had was aimed at Reboot world, not the other worlds. My mistake!

oh i see, hehe. yeah, idk why ppl bot for levels, seems like youll eventually get banned if you do. people seem to think theyve gotten away with it and then act surprised when they get rekt in a ban sweep
    Fuhreak