[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Bera Server is looking bad :(

rizariza
Reactions: 3,025
edited December 2018 in General Chat
We had been experiencing bad dc's We can't have any good boss runs due to a lot of dc. I also notice and a few others bots are at a large rn. Is anything going to get done? Does the team know about this? Why does it have to happen in the server im in? This is the worst experience I had in December and it's not so great playing maple with a lot of hackers and people dcing. Also, there are ch complete shutdowns as well which is also insane. Is anyone experiencing this and thoughts?

52fc05c2c8faa309166b139465f59a7a.jpg

Comments

• MigiSouthpawMigiSouthpaw
    Reactions: 1,000
    edited December 2018
    I did experience some server lag which created delays in my skills and the monsters dying
  • rizariza
    edited December 2018
    I did experience some server lag which created delays in my skills and the monsters dying

yea its looking bad like very bad it's not too good. I am going to be on bera server soon gotta host ursus raid at reset but yea its looking bad
  • YodaYoda
    Reactions: 1,045
    edited December 2018
    I had been experiencing some crashes and dc's, but in the scheduled minor patch of today (december 19th) it said: "Implementing additional systems to alleviate channel crashes and logs to analyze the channel crashes", so I kinda hoped they would fix them.

Now, I don't know if it's just me or not. Since I logged back after the minor patch I've been experiencing spikes of lag, crashes and dc's.

If it's the game I hope they bring the game down and fix it.
  • rizariza
    edited December 2018
    Yoda wrote: »
    I had been experiencing some crashes and dc's, but in the scheduled minor patch of today (december 19th) it said: "Implementing additional systems to alleviate channel crashes and logs to analyze the channel crashes", so I kinda hoped they would fix them.

Now, I don't know if it's just me or not. Since I logged back after the minor patch I've been experiencing spikes of lag, crashes and dc's.

great nice to hear thanks fellow voice of community <3
  • MigiSouthpawMigiSouthpaw
    Reactions: 1,000
    edited December 2018
    Yoda wrote: »

So far i had no problems after the patch but maybe i'm next lol
  • YodaYoda
    Reactions: 1,045
    edited December 2018
    So far i had no problems after the patch but maybe i'm next lol

I hope not =(

MigiSouthpaw